The values we instill in our developments collectively add up to the Macarthur Developments difference:
- We respect the environment and principles of sustainability, how we work with each other and engage with the natural environment.
- Family values are at the centre of our planning and building of communities. We always ask the essential question "Would I live there?" and strive to provide innovative mixed-use developments that enable residents to work, live and play locally and close to home.
- We commit to supporting access to transport and shops as early as possible, and offer an array of parks, pathways and cycleways to provide people with access to a healthy and happy quality of life.
- We seek to develop communities on land opportunities that deliver a unique geographic position and a marked point of difference, so that all homeowners have an exceptional outlook and amenity. We work with an array of leading builder partners so our communities will truly reflect diversity, quality and personality.
- Great communities don’t happen by accident, which is why Macarthur Developments are all master-planned with exceptional detail and attention to the provision of a wide range of community services and facilities.
- Macarthur Developments is committed to the economic development and growth of the local Macarthur region. We seek to work with local companies and businesses to ensure highly skilled people have the opportunity to use their experience and talent to live and work locally; and to encourage training and skilling of young people so that they may remain integral to our community. Part of this obligation by Macarthur Developments is to work closely with leading builders and industry partners in the construction industry.